Do you have art in your heart?
Counterculture is expanding, and we'd love you to make contact if you are interested in joining our legal team.
As you may have gathered, we are a multi-disciplinary alternative business structure, regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. We've built up a reputation for our unique combination of legal and strategic and business planning, financial, project management, fundraising and other complimentary consultancy services for creative, cultural, heritage, education and similar third sector individuals and organisations. We are expanding our existing range of services, and introducing new ones. That means you might specialise in any of the following contentious or non-contentious areas, for individuals or organisations:
- Employment / Visas
- Dispute Resolution
- Wills / Probate / Private Client
- Health & Safety / Safeguarding
- Contract / Commercial
- Corporate / Company / Governance
- Charity law
- Intellectual Property / Branding / Copyright
- Internet / Data Protection / IT
- Entertainment / Music
- Funding / Marketing / Advertisements
Our small but dedicated team are ready to help you to develop your chosen field, and we have invested in leading cloud based technologies to make sure you can work with colleagues anywhere in the country. We are committed to dealing with our clients' issues in a flexible, creative, imaginative way.
We are especially interested in discussing our plans with you if you are:
- A qualified solicitor experienced in working with clients in our sector
- Based near one of our existing offices (Manchester or London) or willing to work with us to set up a new office
- Interested in working on projects as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Have a life outside of the office
- Looking to work full time or on a flexible basis
- Considering a move on your own or as part of a team
All information you supply will, of course, be considered carefully and held in the strictest of confidence. One of our guiding principles is to keep our overheads as low as possible, so that we can offer a great service to our clients at a cost that is affordable. We therefore have taken the decision not to pay recruitment agency fees.
To help us start the conversation, we've developed a short online form. It would be very helpful if you complete the form, and then we can arrange a time to discuss further. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all talented candidates.