“Hats Off to @keitharrowsmith. Being an entertaining speaker: admirable; being so on organisational governance: UNHEARD of. Superb.”
(Clore Short Course participant)
What we do
We like to share best practice with our friends and colleagues, and we are ready to deliver workshops, masterclasses, seminars and lectures on legal, governance and other related subjects.
Whether you are an educational institution or a funded organisation with a passion for spreading good governance, our experienced team can create and deliver a bespoke package for your attendees, anywhere in the UK.
We can work you and other providers to deliver workshops that include:
- Setting up organisations, and choosing the right structures;
- Charity rules and governance;
- Internet and website rules and regulations;
- How to protect, exploit and enforce intellectual property rights;
- Data protection and fundraising;
- Branding and trademarks.
If you need help with your training requirements – or you’d just like to find out more – call us or contact us. We’re a friendly bunch, we love our job and we love to share good practice.